internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] My phone has been hijacked!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] My phone has been hijacked!
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:27:40 -0500

On Wednesday, Jan 28, 2004, at 16:07 US/Eastern, Laurie VanDine wrote:

Diana:

Whereas you are experiencing separation anxiety from dropping Caelan off at
daycare for the first time today, I am experiencing relief at dropping my 1 yr.
old daughter off at daycare today :-) While it's been nice to spend two
extra "snow" days with her at home, she actually gets bored with Ken and I at
home! She hangs on us day and night, fusses and whines, wants our full
attention every second of the day and really acts like she has no interest in
any of her toys at home. Today, as I walked down the long hallway to the young
toddler classroom with her in my arms, she bounced up and down with this huge
smile on her face. She knew where she was and was so excited to be there! She
loves her teachers, all the other kids her age (12-18 month olds), the music
and the art and crafts. It's nice to know she's in good hands and enjoys
herself while we're apart. It makes leaving her everyday a lot easier!

Very, very good to know, Laurie. Thanks! I think he will end up loving it, actually.

Diana