internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Roll call day 3

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: kurt AT kurtschlatzer.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Roll call day 3
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:00:52 -0500

Kurt - any chance you just have a big hunk of ice embedded in the wheel?
Such a lump could easily throw off your balance and cause severe wheel
shaking at some speed. And if it's wedged in snugly, it might just embed
more the faster the wheel spins... Alternately, you might have knocked
off a balancing shim. I'd certainly check both before I tried to get
into a garage right now...

Paula

Kurt Schlatzer
<kurt AT kurtschlatzer.com> To:
"Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/";
Sent by:
<internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
internetworkers-bounces@lists. cc:
ibiblio.org Subject: RE:
[internetworkers] Roll call day 3

01/28/04 11:14 AM
Please respond to kurt; Please
respond to "Internetworkers:
http://www.ibiblio.org/interne
tworkers/"

>> Ok.  So, who's stranded today?  My son's daycare is closed.  I am
>> reading/singing "Wheels on the Bus" and having morning coffee.

I attempted to go into work only to discover that during my foolish
outings
yesterday I managed to do *something* to one of my front wheels on my
car. I
hit 440, got up to about 45mph and damn near shimmied off the road. Now
I'm
stuck at home waiting to hear from the garage that is backed up from all
the
other people that also did *something* to their cars. I'm hoping someone
will make it in to work today, zip up my project and send it to me so I
can
be productive again. Whee.

Kurt Schlatzer
www.kurtschlatzer.com