internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Test 2

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <edwes AT idisplay.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Test 2
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 20:35:12 -0500

>an 'ack' message is usually an email back to you from the listserv software (Mailman). it would show as being "from" >the list, or Mailman AT lists.ibiblio.org, or something else easily identifiable.
I just got one, for the first time

Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 16:53:49 -0500
Sender: internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
Your message entitled
Re: [internetworkers] Test 2
was successfully received by the InterNetWorkers mailing list.

So it appears something's been changed.
Scott: did you change something that would do this?

so has this behavior (not seeing your own posts) been a recent change?
Yes. ...never happened before.
you mentioned upgrading your mail program recently ...
I did. This may be a cause, but then, maybe not. I can't remember if the postings stopped being delivered back to me before or after i upgraded. But this "ack" message is brand new!
Aiii, and I was enjoying INW so much!
Ed W.