internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] List mail issues?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Ruth Suehle" <wuzzled AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] List mail issues?
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 10:51:52 -0500

> Two other local lists I'm on are reporting problems with email
> delivery, specifically with nc.rr.com email addresses. That doesn't
> seem to apply here however the problems with on the nc.rr.com domain
> may be a symptom of a larger issue I'm not aware of.

For the past week, everything I've sent from nc.rr.com to a friend with
yahoo, hotmail, pobox.com, and I think at least one other has gotten tossed
by their respective spam filters. Then I got an email from Yahoo Groups
saying that my account was deactivated because nearly 50 messages sent to my
rr address from those mailing lists had bounced during the past two weeks. I
think it's a vast world conspiracy against RR. Maybe Beth's onto something,
and Al Gore is their ringleader.

Ruth