internetworkers - [internetworkers] List mail issues?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers:http"@happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] List mail issues?
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 10:41:48 -0500

Greets -

In the nc.rr.com thread I saw some people noticed weirdness with mail delivery from the INW list. I checked the list pending actions database and do not see any posts that are being held for approval. (Another list admin could have taken care of them before I looked)

Two other local lists I'm on are reporting problems with email delivery, specifically with nc.rr.com email addresses. That doesn't seem to apply here however the problems with on the nc.rr.com domain may be a symptom of a larger issue I'm not aware of.

So from the list point of view every thing looks dandy. Maybe one of the ibiblio admins can peek at the SMTP logs to check if excessive non-delivery errors are present?

--
Scott (aim: bluecame1)
blog: http://sackheads.org/~scottrus/blog/