internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] the cowards at the Pentagon

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Maria Winslow <maria.winslow AT windows-linux.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] the cowards at the Pentagon
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 11:03:17 -0500

On Thursday 11 December 2003 08:44 pm, Scott Lundgren wrote:

> Where does one learn to skeet shoot if they don't have friends with an
> estate or a habit of wearing tweed ?

Tweed? I think you're in the wrong place, Scott! And what's wrong with coke
cans? My dad used to hunt quail and keep bird dogs. I wouldn't go hunting
with him (I regret that now that I'm not so sensitive and wouldn't mind some
prosciuto-wrapped roasted quail), but you can get a good education in
shotguns with just a few coke cans and a box of birdshot.

Maria