internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] the cowards at the Pentagon

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rowland Smith <rowland AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] the cowards at the Pentagon
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:47:44 -0500

Scott Lundgren wrote:

anything. Skeet shooting, on the other hand, is a literal blast. I would love to do that again sometime.

Where does one learn to skeet shoot if they don't have friends with an estate
or a habit of wearing tweed ?

- SL

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

I'm pretty sure we can find someone with some land, and borrow a skeet thrower. Also, I don't know the name of the place, but there's suppose to be a nice sporting clays club somewhere near Sanford. I've shot both skeet and sporting clays and it's quite fun. I would definitely be up for going shotgunning.

I used to be a member at Davi's, mentioned earlier as a place to shoot rifles/handguns. It's a decent shooting range, not very large, but they have a good selection of handguns to choose from.

Rowland