internetworkers - [internetworkers] Business Flash

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ken Pugh <kpughmisc AT pughkilleen.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Business Flash
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:44:16 -0500

I have a client who needs a Flash programmer who does business-oriented programming, rather than graphically-oriented programming. They should be familiar with Flash Remoting and Flash Communication Server.

The Flash programs will be used for interfacing with large data sets, using the new Macromedia Flex tool.

If you're interested, send your resume to me and I'll pass it along.

Ken Pugh

  • [internetworkers] Business Flash, Ken Pugh, 12/12/2003