internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] WWW --> Semantic Web

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <Sil_greene AT unc.edu>
  • To: machett AT ibiblio.org, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] WWW --> Semantic Web
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 23:09:59 -0500 (EST)

Maybe I'm blind (it's a known bug..er feature) ... but what does Omni
magazine have to do with either the Semantic Web or PopSci sucking?

Or is this just another random news article .. in which case, why didn't
you change the subject line to reflect .. for shame, Alan! :)

And re: Omni, somewhere I still have the issue that printed Harlan
Ellison's "The Man Who Rowed Christopher Columbus Ashore". Great story.

--Sil, whose Popular-Science-niche these days is filled by Slashdot

Reported 03.11.16 18:29 from Alan MacHett:

.:okay, okay. Since you require your news from more reputable sources:
.:
.:http://www.writerswrite.com/journal/sept97/spot2.htm
.:http://www.memekitchen.com/mk/mt/mkarchive/000071.php
.:
.:--Alan
.:
.:Sil Greene said:
.:> Ah, Popular Science. Full of new technologies that those "in the know"
.:> knew about years ago, and more advertising / product announcements than
.:> actual useful content. Makes me wonder why I stopped reading it before
.:> graduating high school ... oh right, I get my fill of ads from other
.:> sources.
.:>
.:> *snort*
.:>
.:
.:---
.:Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
.:You are currently subscribed to InterNetWorkers mailing list
.:To unsubscribe visit
.:

--
"If you put your supper dish to your ears you can hear the sounds
of a restaurant." --Snoopy (Charles Schultz 02-12-2000 RIP)