internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers][half-kook] your local draft board

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steven Champeon <schampeo AT hesketh.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers][half-kook] your local draft board
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:25:01 -0500

on Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 11:39:50PM -0500, Alan MacHett wrote:
> http://www.moscowtimes.ru/stories/2003/10/31/120.html
> It's a bit over the top in its description of the Kay report of the lack
> of evidence to justify the war in Iraq, but the associated articles listed
> at the bottom support it, as we all should know.

"A bit over the top"? Jeez.

So, I realize the report itself hasn't been made public, but did you
actually read Kay's statement about it?

http://www.axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/printer_2089.shtml

Apparently, neither did anyone else, because it seems to me that he's
saying they've found a lot of interesting things, will likely find more,
that Hussein was trying to weasel out of the UN inspections (big
surprise there) and that the effort was well hidden.

But hey, if you'd rather not think about a pre-war Iraq possibly armed
with Korean long-range missiles and biological weapons, that's fine.

Book publishing is second only to furniture delivery in slowness. -b. schneier