internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers][half-kook] your local draft board

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Alan MacHett" <machett AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers][half-kook] your local draft board
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 23:39:50 -0500 (EST)

http://www.moscowtimes.ru/stories/2003/10/31/120.html
It's a bit over the top in its description of the Kay report of the lack
of evidence to justify the war in Iraq, but the associated articles listed
at the bottom support it, as we all should know.

And TaB shows us now that, having started an unjust war, there's the
possibility that the Posers-That-Be might need a draft to keep it going.
Hmmm.
I'm 99.99% certain that a draft will never happen, but that's not really
the point. The trouble is that they're even *thinking* about it.

BTW, I completed the online request for an application.

-Alan