internetworkers - [internetworkers] Sex in the UK

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Alan MacHett" <machett AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Sex in the UK
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 23:13:41 -0500 (EST)

yeah, sex ... that always gets peoples' attention.

It's amazing the things one can find online:

"Sex is not just for grown-ups
The Government wants to tighten the law on the age of consent.
Miranda Sawyer says the Home Office is wrong: it would be better
for everyone if we lowered the age to 12."
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/review/story/0,6903,1075746,00.html

The article is not what it seems at first glance. It contains a tidy
little history lesson and some interesting statistics.

And if you need to improve your British lexicon of sexual slang, this is
the article for you ... snogging, shagging, flexing, sket, etc...
Add to that the 10 Bases ... wow, we only have 4 on this side of the pond.

-Alan

  • [internetworkers] Sex in the UK, Alan MacHett, 11/03/2003