internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Pop culture was PART 2: history lesson

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Pop culture was PART 2: history lesson
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:41:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, Diana Duncan wrote:
> 1) Who were the two main songwriters for Squeeze?
The two main song writers were Glenn Tilbrook and Chris Difford though I'm
a bigger Jools Holland fan.

> 2) What were the names of the two Duran Duran side projects?
Not a Duran fan.

> 3) Where did the trend for wearing legwarmers and ripped sweatshirts
> come from?
I'm giving it to Pat Benatar, she was the first one I saw.

> 4) Who starred in the video for Genesis' "Land of Confusion"?
Puppets from the created by Fluck and Law

>5) Wheredid "Max Headroom" get his name?
Bryce Lynch maybe?

>6) Name at least three members of the "Brat Pack"
Molly Ringwald, Anthony Michael Hall, and Ally Sheedy.

>7) What was the name of the Def Leppard album containing "Photograph"
Pyromania

> 8) Who starred in the movie "Dirty Dancing"
Patrick Swayze maybe, sorry I didn't see the movie.

> 9) Who sang the "Ghostbusters" theme song?
Ray Parker Jr.

> 10) What phone number was immortalized in a pop song by the same name?
867-5309 and it's a Raleigh number, and yes we called it alot...

So how did I do?
--
Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com