internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Dubious e-mail

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Parker, David X" <dmp31526 AT GlaxoWellcome.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Schons, Jeffrey M" <jms45929 AT glaxowellcome.com>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Dubious e-mail
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:01:19 -0400

Responding to myself:

I guess I should have read the whole thing first. One of those deals where
they tell you that you have some cash waiting for you, but only if you
register and play their game. The only money you're guaranteed to win is
$1.00, and that's only after playing ten times (and probably getting
bombarded with all kinds of banner ads, and possibly getting your e-mail
address put onto other spam lists).

So, not so much a scam, but definitely spam.

Sorry for clogging up the netwaves.

- Dave P.