internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Food>Definitions>Chinese

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sarah Ovenall <sovenall AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Food>Definitions>Chinese
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:50:37 -0400

At 10:35 AM -0400 10/17/03, Maria Winslow wrote:
Since you brought it up, does anyone have a copy of the Iron Chef episode with
Bobby Flay in the NY challenge? I just can't get the "pan fried leftovers"
out of my mind!

I think "pan fried leftovers" appeared on the show "Door Knock Dinners" which Michiba and Morimoto did when they were in the US for the NY battle. Whenever we make leftovers we present them with a grand "Pan fried leftovers, Michiba style!"

OK, I watch too much Iron Chef.

--
Sarah Ovenall
Victoria Regina Tarot