internetworkers - [internetworkers] looking for help on INW stuff

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: uzoma nwosu <uzoma AT audioverse.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] looking for help on INW stuff
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:24:35 -0400

The 5 year anniversary of internetworkers is coming up. I think it
would be a good idea to have another Givefest. I'm giving everyone a
heads up on this so start thinking about those books and articles of
clothing that you have to throw out in the next couple of months.

In the past, I have tried to come up with some tech related project to
use as a reputation maker (for school, business, a job, whatever). Some
ideas were just plain stupid and others I didn't find anyone who shared
my enthusiasm about the project. Well, I'm asking those interested in
doing something to contact me (I've got a list of ideas. You bring
yours). I'd like to meet up with some creative folks who want to make
some noise.

Uzoma