internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] looking for help on INW stuff

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] looking for help on INW stuff
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:24:12 -0400

> I'd like to meet up with some creative folks who want to make
> some noise.
>
> Uzoma

Sounds great, Uzi! I'm sure there are many positive ideas and potential
energies out there. It's just a question of harnessing them.

I have my usual battery of ideas about ways to improve the web site and
improve the list-web connection. But more important than any particular
idea is the personal drive to make things happen. If you have such a
drive and would like to work on a fun web development project with lots
of room to experiment, let us know.