internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Patriot Act

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Kurt Schlatzer" <kurt AT kurtschlatzer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Patriot Act
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:37:57 -0400

So let me get this straight, you believe that we need to repeal the Patriot
Act because the government is picking on criminals? I have my own concerns
about "Big Brother" but there is nothing in this form letter that makes a
good case for repeal.

Some jackass got nailed for running a meth lab using the act. How is this a
bad thing?

Before you go pushing your causes on the group, make sure you do some
serious research and have a valid argument. Don't just throw a form letter
at us. Better yet, send it for another forum. I'm sick of getting crap like
this in my inbox.

Kurt Schlatzer