internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Durham roofers?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Kristen James Eberlein" <kristeneberlein AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Durham roofers?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:49:37 -0400

Here's a roofer you might want to consider; the message below was written by
one of my neighbors and posted to our neighborhood list serve (Old North
Durham)

--------

Neighbors, I want to highly recommend Dan Roach, of Roach-Lamburg
Roofing, 1610 Hollywood St., 667-0871. He came recommended by clients who
live on Hollywood St. who used him and said that nearly everyone in Duke
Park who has had a roof issue has used him in the last few years.
We got 3 estimates for the flat roof over our porch, and he came in the
best price, the most positive 'can-do' attitude, and guaranteed -- not only
his workmanship for 10 years - but that he & his crew would leave it
clean!! He prides himself on that aspect of his work-crews, and it was
refreshing.
He also helped us diagnose and strategize about our soffit and fascia --
working to retain the old wood, receommended some others who would do good
carperntry work, did some wood work for no extra charge -- and even
connected me with his wife to translate a flyer into Spanish!!
I hope you can use him -- or even get estimates - for your roof work.
<name snipped>

I can also recommend Pickard Roofing highly, but they ain't cheap :) I used
them for my front porch several years back.

K.