internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Durham roofers?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gina Norman" <gina.norman AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Durham roofers?
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:03:49 -0400

Title: RE: [internetworkers] Durham roofers?

> seems like this has been asked before, but can anyone recommend a good
> roofer that works in north Durham?

YES!  I just used James Taylor construction (no kin), and he was *great*!  I had a water leak in my guest bath that happened after roof construction, which I was afraid was on account of that.  He came out, looked at it, and figured out it was from where my air condenser thingy (something to do with the heat pump) had been installed poorly during the addition I had put on my house two years ago.  There was one join that was loose, and the corner of the drain pan hadn't been welded properly.  He was great about explaining it *and* explaining to me what I would need to do if my builder were unresponsive (I did *not* have a good experience with my addition).

His estimate came in under everyone else's (not by tons, but still), he was on time & polite, and completely cleaned everything up.  I'm not a roofing expert, but the roof looks good to me, and I know that he used the same quality shingles, etc.  477-9809 or 477-1831, I think will reach him.

HTH,

Gina