internetworkers - [internetworkers] Durham roofers?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Durham roofers?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:15:31 -0400

seems like this has been asked before, but can anyone recommend a good
roofer that works in north Durham?

we think it will be a smallish patching job, but just in case, we'd
prefer to get someone with good recommendations, so we can trust 'em if
they tell us it's more than that...! it's one of those things we meant
to take care of months ago, but you all know how some stuff just seems
to not ever happen sometimes....

Paula the semi-lurker