internetworkers - [internetworkers] Out of the Mouths of Hoes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Out of the Mouths of Hoes
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 16:37:36 -0400

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/03/britney.spears/

well, i asked for "a well-reasoned justification" and just a moment later the media gods didth provide. it seems the comely lass who enthralls millions of people around the globe with her wholesome brand of Pop entertainment has provided sound justification for keeping our current Pres.

"Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that," she said.

strangely enough, this is the identical sentiment that i've seen echoed in millions of Americans since 2000. maybe their think-boxes are broken?

still not convinced,
/drm

  • [internetworkers] Out of the Mouths of Hoes, David R . Matusiak, 09/04/2003