internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Bad, bad president (was: Iraq costs aresky rocketing)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Bad, bad president (was: Iraq costs aresky rocketing)
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 16:34:01 -0400

I guess ole Al Gore wouldn't have been in the Oil Industries pocket?

The mistake you are making here is assuming that anyone nominated by the
major parties is not already bought and paid for. The fact of the matter is
that they have all sold their souls long ago to get to a position to be
nominated.