internetworkers - [internetworkers] John Ashcroft coming to RDU

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] John Ashcroft coming to RDU
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 18:51:12 -0400 (EDT)

A friend alerts us to and opportunity to greet our nation's attorney
general:

John Ashcroft will be beinging his Patriot Act Propaganda Tour to the RDU
area THIS Saturday, September 6, at the Sheraton Imperial Convention
Center (4700 Emperor Blvd - Page Road Exit 282, I40)

More information on the Patriot Act:
http://www.epic.org/privacy/terrorism/usapatriot/
http://www.eff.org/Privacy/Surveillance/Terrorism_militias/20011031_eff_usa_patriot_analysis.php

Ashcroft will be arriving at 10:45AM, with the presentation to begin at
12:00PM.

Please post/repost if you wish.

  • [internetworkers] John Ashcroft coming to RDU, Paul Jones, 09/04/2003