internetworkers - [internetworkers] TriLUG RHCE study group starting up

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jeremy Portzer <jeremyp AT pobox.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: orangeroom AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] TriLUG RHCE study group starting up
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 02:41:14 -0000

Good evening folks,

If you are interested in studying for the Red Hat Certified Engineer
(RHCE) examination, the Triangle Linux Users Group (TriLUG) is hosting a
study group.

If you are interested in the group, please join the rhce AT trilug.org
mailing list. Discussion is starting there now on location, times, etc.
for the next series of meetings.

The URL for the list is:
The archives are:
http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/rhce/

In the past, this group met once every two weeks, and conducted IRC chat
sessions on the alternating weeks. We met for about 4-5 months. This
format doesn't have to be repeated the same way however; it will be up
to the consensus of the group.

Please direct any replies to me or the rhce AT trilug.org list. Thank you.

Jeremy Portzer

| Jeremy Portzer jeremyp AT pobox.com trilug.org/~jeremy |
| GPG Fingerprint: 712D 77C7 AB2D 2130 989F E135 6F9F F7BC CC1A 7B92 |

  • [internetworkers] TriLUG RHCE study group starting up, Jeremy Portzer, 08/27/2003