internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] New arrival

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] New arrival
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 16:47:46 -0400

Labor? What labor?

Due to a prolapsed cord (pretty rare condition, plain old bad luck) Caelan was born in about 35 seconds with an emergency C-section. I was completely knocked out for it. We'll be writing the story out on the website when we have a few minutes. Which may be never. :)

So I'm doubting that I'll be recovered enough by the next Internetworkers, but be assured he'll be joining us at some point!

Diana