internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] New arrival

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Laurie VanDine <laurie AT biZrace.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] New arrival
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 03:37:14 -0000

Congrats to all the new mommies and daddies! The pictures bring back
such fond memories :-) Makes me want to have another and my baby girl
is only 7.5 months old! We have a web site for her, too, incase the new
parents want to take a quick look at what they have to look forward to:
http://ashlyn.vandine.org. Enjoy! They grow up so fast.

On Fri, 2003-08-22 at 20:48, Tom Boucher wrote:
> On Friday, August 22, 2003, at 03:52 PM, Craig Duncan wrote:
>
> > Baby Caelan finally arrived on Monday, 18th of August at 1:50am and is
> > about as perfect as a baby can be (hint of bias there). Weighing in at
> > 8lbs 2oz and 20" long, he popped out singing the new born anthem
> > without any prompting.
> >
> > Diana came home on Wednesday evening, smiling the proud parental smile
> > and eyes glowing with love for our little bundle of joy and screams.
> > Some photographs are currently available at
> > http://contentdb.net/caelan/
> >

> Congrats! We had our second on the 19th at 1:16AM EDT over at Wake
> Med. he came out 4 hours after labor started and was 7lbs 2oz and 20"
> long.
>
> Hope you're having as much fun as we have. new big sister is adjusting
> a bit hard (22 months) but she's learning to like him

*NEW! Ashlyn's web site: http://ashlyn.vandine.org
(A work in progress ever growing and changing by the month just like
Ashlyn!)

There never was a
Child so lovely but her
Mother was glad to see her asleep :-)