internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] New arrival

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <craigduncan AT contentdb.net>, "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] New arrival
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 09:45:32 -0400

Congratulations! What a tiny, cute, sweet little guy! I have to ask the
empathetic female question of Diana ... so, how was the labor? Congrats
again! Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
1106 East Wing