internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Which Free Web-Based E-mail service should I teach?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Which Free Web-Based E-mail service should I teach?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 13:56:11 -0400

On Monday, August 18, 2003, at 01:42 PM, Judy Hallman wrote:

What do you know about myway.com?

Never heard of it. My favorite webmail hosting is http://fastmail.fm/

The free accounts currently allow you to have IMAP access (OE, Mozilla Mail, etc) to the system in addition to a full featured web interface. If you want to upgrade your account with $$$ you can have all kinds of nifty things, SSL authenticated SMTP, IMAP, POP, SpamAssassin, Virus checking, and Sieve filters. The whole setup is run on linux / postfix / cyrus imapd which is an OS and related services I happen to trust.

--
Scott (aim: bluecame1)
blog: http://sackheads.org/~scottrus/blog/