internetworkers - [internetworkers] Which Free Web-Based E-mail service should I teach?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Which Free Web-Based E-mail service should I teach?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 13:42:16 -0400 (EDT)

What do you know about myway.com?

I teach computer classes for Orange County Public Library.
I'm starting to revise the handouts I teach from,
http://www.rtpnet.org/comp/handouts/

When I teach e-mail I've been using Hotmail since people can use that
free on public computers at the library. I wondered if I should teach
Yahoo instead. Someone recommended myway.com. It looks good.

Here's some info I've found:
http://info.myway.com/index/id/privacy.html
http://news.com.com/2008-1082-963984.html?tag=nm_2002

What do you think? If you were teaching a free web-based e-mail service,
what would you use?

Judy Hallman (hallman AT rtpnet.org, http://www.rtpnet.org/hallman)
Executive Director, RTPnet, NC (http://www.RTPnet.org/)