internetworkers - [internetworkers] HotMetal Pro 6.0

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Sherry Essig" <sessig AT priorityventures.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] HotMetal Pro 6.0
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 16:19:35 -0400

I'm hoping to buy a copy of HotMetal Pro 6.0 which has recently been discontinued.  Does anyone have any suggestions for local sources that may still have it in stock?  All the online sources that I've found are sold out.  It may be too late, but thought I'd give it one last try.
Thanks!
-------------------
Are you getting the most out of
your business ... and your life?

Visit our website or call to learn more about
The Bring Your Business To Lifeā„¢ Program
www.bringyourbusinesstolife.com

Sherry Essig, CPCC
Insight Illuminator
Priority Ventures Group
Raleigh, NC
(919) 834-6960
www.priorityventures.com

  • [internetworkers] HotMetal Pro 6.0, Sherry Essig, 08/18/2003