internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Passport info

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Passport info
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 18:16:29 -0400 (EDT)

if you need a visa, and you do for some countries, you may want one of the
services to work for you. to get to siberia, even with help on the russian
side, we used travisa http://www.travisa.com/ and they did a fine (but not
a cheap) job. i already had a passport so i can't speak to that part of
the problem.