internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] 6 great gorilla suit movies

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] 6 great gorilla suit movies
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:17:45 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, Bill Geschwind wrote:
->had an obese bear as a mascot, and I got to wear the bear suit a few
->times. Wearing that thing I was about 2-3 times as big around as normal,

There was a great bit a few weeks back on Whad'ya Know which
featured people calling in and talking about when they were mascots/suited
up and, generally, the horrible things little kids would do to them. This
was after the Sausage Mascot Fiasco in Milwaukee.

http://www.notmuch.com/Show/Archive.pl?s_id=250

Cheers
KJ