internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] 6 great gorilla suit movies

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: bethellison AT netscape.net (Beth)
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org ("Internetworkers: http://www.ibib lio.org/internetworkers/")
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] 6 great gorilla suit movies
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:32:51 -0400

For gorilla-suit classics like "The Beast That Killed Women"...

http://uttertrash.net/aprmovies5.htm

And if anyone is interested in making a new gorilla movie, I will gladly wear
the suit. I am a trained professional. I once had a temp job as the Pilsbury
Dough Boy. Seriously.

Beth
http://navel.blogspot.com