internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Ben & Jerry's In Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Ben & Jerry's In Raleigh
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:33:50 -0400

Title: Message
i'm glad you like.  the lady that runs it is super nice.  when she was getting started, my wife and i volunteered to work there for free until she hired staff.

it is definitely the real deal and not some mass produced spew.

gelato rules.

pogue and hillsborough st across from the ncsu library.  enjoy!