internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Ben & Jerry's In Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Ben & Jerry's In Raleigh
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 14:57:18 -0400

ooo...the gelato place sounds good, ill have to check it out. im going for aerospace engineering, i think its going to be fun.

yeah, the dorm is right on western, im in Wood. ill see what i can find out about mission valley

im not probably going to use my car hardly at all, its just that i want to have it in case i want to go home for something, or run aacross raleigh or up to southpoint (and possibly if i get the job i applied for at the apple store to drive to work) but im def not goint to drive it to class

thanks for the info
ian