internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Ben & Jerry's In Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Caswell <derpimpkar AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Ben & Jerry's In Raleigh
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ian -

What was your major at NCSU again?  I just graduated from compsci, maybe I can give you some pointers.

If your dorm is on Western, you may want to check out the Mission Valley parking lot for your car.  I think I remember being able to pay monthly there.  Don't worry about having to drive/ride to class either.  There are plenty of shuttles and it's only about a 10 minute walk to anywhere on campus from Western.

The Gelato Cafe is the heat for ice cream.  We went there last night and it's quite good.  All the ingredients are imported from Italy and the ice cream is made right there using recipes the owner learned while in Italy.  Very authentic.  They also have light fare like paninis.  Tasty.

Tom

Do you Yahoo!?