internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] ASP or ColdFusion?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Scott Lundgren" <s_l AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] ASP or ColdFusion?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:51:38 -0400

Since I stopped working with ASP 4 years ago I haven't been paying attention
to its development. Does ASP have some kind of templating similar to Perl's
Mason, PHP's Smarty and other scripting language. I thought CF did, but the
name escapes me.

Just a point for a) my own curiosity b) Maria to consider that if this
language choice will be the basis for ongoing development and not a one off
the availabilty of templating may tip the scale.

- SL