internetworkers - [internetworkers] ASP or ColdFusion?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Marcia Stoffel <msmartin AT ccbeunet.br>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] ASP or ColdFusion?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:07:47 -0300

Hello there,

I'm writing a proposal that includes a technical solution. The project will
have to be developed using ASP or ColdFusion. Which one should we recommend?

Which one is better, or is it a matter of personal preference? What are the
main advantages/ disadvantages of them both?

I'd really appreciate any help! And will probably contact some of you to
develop it once awarded!

Thanks,

Marcia

WebMail da Bignet Litoral