internetworkers - [internetworkers] Hosting Services -- (Re: InterNetWorkers Digest, Vol 5, Issue 17)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jeremy Portzer <jeremyp AT pobox.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Hosting Services -- (Re: InterNetWorkers Digest, Vol 5, Issue 17)
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 19:14:05 -0000

On Thu, 2003-06-19 at 12:03, internetworkers-request AT lists.ibiblio.org
wrote:

> From: Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com>

> Can anyone recommend a reliable local hosting facility? Ideally I'm looking
> to lease the bandwidth (a slot for me to plug in a 1U). I'm also open to
> server leasing. I'm kind of new to purchasing my own dedicated hosting.

Someone already mentioned Inflow, but they might be too
expensive/large-scale for your needs. However, the local company
Britsys offers space within a rack inside Inflow.
See http://www.britsys.com/colocation/colocation.html

I know several folks who have servers at Britsys and are very pleased.

--Jeremy

--
| Jeremy Portzer jeremyp AT pobox.com trilug.org/~jeremy |

  • [internetworkers] Hosting Services -- (Re: InterNetWorkers Digest, Vol 5, Issue 17), Jeremy Portzer, 06/19/2003