internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] info on digital cameras needed

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gina Norman" <gina.norman AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] info on digital cameras needed
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:59:43 -0400

Title: RE: [internetworkers] info on digital cameras needed

I love my Minolta Dimage X (there's now a Dimage Xi? Xsomething?).  The big thing for me was that it had to be small enough that I would actually carry it... and it is tiny!  About the width and depth of a deck of playing cards, but shorter.  3X optical zoom (which moves up and down *inside* the camera, so there's no protruding lens), SD memory (which is darn cheap now), pretty darn good optical quality.  I've printed 5x7 with no problem.  Nice little metal case, silver.

It's cute, I carry it always... I love it.

-Gina

Gina Norman
Senior Manager, Global Web Governance
ginanorm AT nortelnetworks.com