internetworkers - Re: [Fwd: Re: [internetworkers] Tamales]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rowland Smith <rowland AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [internetworkers] Tamales]
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 21:42:09 -0400

Anyone heard of another southern pork foodstuff called "souse"? I remember eating this once at a friends grandmothers house when i was in high school. It's basically all manner of naughty bits suspended in a clear, gelatinous cube. It was quite tasty - it was vinegary and reminded me of pickled-pigs feet.

Rowland