internetworkers - Re: [Fwd: Re: [internetworkers] Tamales]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [internetworkers] Tamales]
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 22:53:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Roger Austin wrote:

-> One of my favorite foods is livermush. Not that liver pudding crap

And scrapple! Jeez, I never would have eaten it had I known what was in
it. Guess I'm lucky I didn't find out til I was 16 and by then I was
hooked. :-)
No good scrapple down here though. One can find pre-sliced Taylor's Ham in
the Teeter breakfast meat section. Mmm, Taylor's ham and cheese sandwich -
heaven.

Next time I make it to Baltimore I will get:

Natty Bo (though it is brewed in Eden it is not sold around here)
Berger's cookies
Otterbein's cookies
Tastykake
scrapple
BIG CHUNK of Taylor's ham
Crab meat

MMM!

And yes, everyone is invited.

Cheers
KJ

Always proofread to make sure you didn't any words out.
http://www.ibiblio.org/kelly -=*= kelly <@> unc.edu