internetworkers - [internetworkers] Baiting Spamtraps

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Baiting Spamtraps
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 10:17:12 -0400

Is it ethical to bait Spamtraps? I figure, why wait for the harvesters, why
not get the Spamtrap addresses into circulation faster. Are there any really
good lists to subscribe to to make sure you get tons of spam?

I figure I could start with the site's whose mail is getting blacklisted by
the RBL's I am using.

Thanks,
David