internetworkers - [internetworkers] Last chance: Triangle Literacy Auction (fwd)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Lucy Haagen <durhamlit AT aol.com>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Last chance: Triangle Literacy Auction (fwd)
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 10:57:38 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:36:38 -0700
From: lucy haagen <info AT evite.com>
To: hallman AT email.unc.edu
Subject: Triangle Literacy Auction

Going, Going...
not quite... GONE...
Dear friends and supporters of literacy,
Since our first invitation went out on Sunday, we have added several exciting
new items to our charity auction. What's new?
*A $200 Gift Certificate to Jewelsmith
*A day of whitewater rafting in the NC Mountains
*A weekend at a B&B in the NC Mountains
*Rare books bundled by cool themes
Much, much more is still waiting for the first bid, please go to the
following site to place your bids:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/triangleliteracy
Your bidding will make the difference.
Working together in education,
The Durham Literacy Center Students, Volunteers, Board and Staff
For reference, your link to this Invite is:
http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=MSDEJHLPXJTKDSITSAHC

To see this invite -- and all of your invites -- click to your personal 'My
Evite' page.
http://www.evite.com/tour?file=homepage/startPage/unreg.html&li=egi4

48484848

  • [internetworkers] Last chance: Triangle Literacy Auction (fwd), Judy Hallman, 06/14/2003