internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] thinly-veiled and insulting

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] thinly-veiled and insulting
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 16:26:14 -0400

Hooray!

I won't quote from the email, as it is quite memorable on it's own.

I guess the one thing I could add is...as long as one can read and participate, who cares where the attributions are? Email is still an evolving communications tool, and I believe it is too early to be setting rules. People have their own styles. If one is offended by another's posting style, I would suggest that perhaps one it not paying enough attention to content.

Diana