internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] thinly-veiled and insulting

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jay Cuthrell <jcuthrell AT neonova.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] thinly-veiled and insulting
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 15:53:26 -0400

David R. Matusiak wrote:
[snip]
i am certainly not trolling for responses on this one, as i would rather not hear of this lame-assed subject ever again.

It is worth noting "To unsubscribe" information is appended to list traffic. I've done it before. I'm sure I'll have to again at some point. It's my electronic way of turning the other cheek. YMMV.

On the subject of traffic... Is there a graphic representation of post frequency and/or unsubscribe statistics for this list?

-Jay

--
Jay Cuthrell, CTO
NeoNova Network Services