internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Solaris, 1971

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jay Cuthrell <jcuthrell AT neonova.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Solaris, 1971
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 13:21:47 -0400

Bill Geschwind wrote:
I'm not going to argue that Event Horizon is a not bad movie; however
what makes you say that it is the worst movie ever created? What
criteria did you use to come to that conclusion? What makes it worse
than other cinematographic stinkers, of which there are plenty

I think the true litmus for bad is Mimic.

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0119675

Notes:
= Boom mic passing through one scene.
= Huge budget. Big stars. Bad editing.
= Dutton as, well, Dutton.
= Aspired to be a B grade flick.

Don't take my word for it. Steve B. was there too[1].

Come on Steve, tell them. :)

It puts the horrible in horror movies.

-Jay

[1] It was a free pass yes?