internetworkers - [internetworkers] Walkers: Week of May 12th

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers AT Lists.Ibiblio.Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Walkers: Week of May 12th
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 12:53:52 -0400

Hi Folks,

I'm going to walk every night after work this week in either Apex, Cary, or
Raleigh. I usually do 5-6 miles. If you want to join me, please give me a
call or shoot me an email at work camccart AT unch.unc.edu, 966-2059. I can't
read my RR email at work using Emailanywhere now that I'm using Outlook
instead of Outlook Express, and I think that it's because the mail is being
delivered right to my home machine and not to a RR server (or does not stay
on the RR server). Does anyone know how to identify the RR server to
Outlook?

Thanks much!

Colleen
Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
1106 East Wing
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
email: camccart AT unch.unc.edu
phone: 919-966-2059 beeper 216-1995
fax: 919-966-6407
home phone 919-460-0641
* Please note: If you email me and don't get a response, please email again.
With limited "home time", sometimes I literally get too many emails to even
see in my inbox. Sorry and thanks! *

  • [internetworkers] Walkers: Week of May 12th, Colleen McCarthy, 05/10/2003