internetworkers - [internetworkers] NC BBQ - Ole Time on Saturday

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Dallas Smith" <dallas.smith AT pobox.com>
  • To: "internetworkers" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] NC BBQ - Ole Time on Saturday
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 13:58:53 -0400

Since we recently had a thread on NC BBQ, I thought I'd pass this along.

Ole Time Barbeque in Raleigh is having a NC BBQ Brunch on Saturday from 11 - 4 to celebrate their 10th anniversary.  My family is from Texas, so I'm not one to judge NC BBQ, but I've been told that they do it well.

From their website (http://www.oletime.citysearch.com/):  Ole Time Barbecue has recently been rated one of the Top Ten Barbecue Restaurants in the state of North Carolina and has been nominated as one of Citysearch's ‘Best of’ Nominees!

They are supposed to have 50-cent sandwiches, entertainment and other things like that on Saturday, so if you want to try some good NC BBQ, check it out.

Dallas

  • [internetworkers] NC BBQ - Ole Time on Saturday, Dallas Smith, 05/09/2003